Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

OneVoice - Bella

Posted: Oct 15th, 2019 - 4:58 pm In Reply to: OneVoice - OldMT

Audits are sent via email once a week. They compile them over a month to get your average accuracy score, which must be at least 99.5% in order to receive a monthly bonus. QA sends feedback on a daily basis from the previous day's blanks, but they also check the entire document each time and dissect it to death. I found many mistakes that the QA made on my documents and brought it to the attention of a a higher-up, but of course it was always dismissed due to some stupid reason. Their mistakes of course cause your accuracy rate to decrease, thus causing your audits to drop down. None of the QAs seem to be on the same page. Also, when you ask a QA a question, the majority of them have no answer, so they pass the buck. If you have tech questions, don't waste your time asking anyone, cuz no one has a clue and they will never give you the number to tech support....they're not allowed to. The higher-ups and the owner try to play tech guys, but they are clueless about it and can never give a direct and/or correct answer. Earning potential sucks! The Fluency platform is not user friendly and actually is not compatible with Windows 10. Due to this, there are a lot of major glitches in this platform. Also, they use Ivanti antivirus and LANdesk management software for monitoring the status and configuration of your computer. It caused a lot of issues with my computer from slowing it down to other major issues. Stay away please! Don't waste your time. They start out really nice, but are actually reeling you in for a long devastating ride! They pay on time, but you have to really monitor the pay stubs they email you for mistakes, and make HR aware of them immediately. My experience here was not a positive one, unfortunately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)