Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Classifieds Board

My 2 cents - Pink Collar Pros

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2019 - 4:25 pm In Reply to: She is another despicable shark feeding on the blood - of broke MTs. Sickening. nm

As I knew there would be negative responses regarding Master the Expander, as per my previous experience here, I thought I would copy and paste my old reply from a prior comment that was made back in August regarding this course. It reads as follows:

As the course creator, I'll pipe in with my 2 cents here if you don't mind.

Judging from responses when I posted my first course announcement in the spring, it appears people are angry at the industry, and rightfully so. However,opportunities to educate and better ourselves should not be tossed aside, especially for the thousands of MTs here who like what they do and have chosen to remain in transcription despite the odds.

I also believe there are options outside of working for the larger healthcare facilities that have been replacing us with more "advanced" technology so to speak. They are in the clinics, insurance agencies, legal transcription, general transcription, etc.

Because I love what I do and am in no way ready to give it up, I have taken responsibility for my own skill advancement by taking supplementary courses to better myself, such as in legal transcription, website design for private clients, as well as workshops on grammar, punctuation, and productivity. I need to keep evolving,and I actually enjoy the process.

If you love transcription and the pros that working from home offers, educate yourself,move forward, make the changes needed to be successful, and don't be afraid to grow and change.

As far as the course goes, on the course landing page, there are reviews you can read from students who have taken the course, and I believe it will ultimately be up to yourself if you feel this particular productivity tool will help you or not. However, if you are a transcriptionist who loves what you do but feels like you've peaked in productivity, then I highly suggest looking into what text expanders can do for you.

In Closing:

I invite you to come and check out the course, read the amazing reviews from the many people who have gained benefit from this course. If you decide to enroll and later find that it was not of benefit, then you are more than welcome to ask for a full refund, and I will gladly give it to you.

I also encourage you to take the opportunity toward upgrading your skills. For $10 in a course that includes over 120 video lectures on how to increase your productivity, is self-paced (learn at your own pace), and with lifetime access to it, what do you have to lose?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)