Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Classifieds Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 60)

Master the Expander - The Online Course - Pink Collar Pros

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2019 - 1:55 pm

I just wanted to let you all know that due to the changes on Udemy's teaching platform, any discount coupons that I've posted here for Master the Expander, the online course, will be expiring on October 6th and no longer useable! 
To take advantage of the last great discount on this course, make sure to click on the link below, and I hope to see you there!  
https://www.udemy.com/course/master-the-expander-learn-the-1-tool-for-transcription/?couponCode=MASTER_IT

Hello Fellow Transcriptionists!

I just wanted to let you all know that due to the changes on Udemy's teaching platform, any discount coupons that I've posted here for Master the Expander, the online course, will be expiring on October 6th and no longer useable! 

To take advantage of the last great discount on this course, make sure to click on the link below, and I hope to see you there!  

LINK/URL: Master The Expander

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)