Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: True!.. (Views: 35)

My download is 53.8, upload 17.4 on Verizon Jetpack wifi. - Takes 15-45 minutes to completely sign in and get

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2019 - 12:00 pm In Reply to: A couple more VDI questions - Speed test and log in time

Don't know why sign-in time varies so much except some days VDI doesn't want to cooperate, have to sign in a couple times to get to EditScript, then that may not want to cooperate so have to start over.   Or you might get in and have no sound in the first report and have to exit ES and try again.  Total hassle but have to deal with it.  My internet speeds are always great, so it's this stupid VDI.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • A couple more VDI questions - Speed test and log in time (Views: 451, 2019-09-22, 11:37 am)
    • My download is 53.8, upload 17.4 on Verizon Jetpack wifi. - Takes 15-45 minutes to completely sign in and get