Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Do you mind me asking what you mean by - not too many issues with it?

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2019 - 9:46 am In Reply to: I have DSL, works fine with it but initial installation takes longggg - MT68

I'm curious to know what other "issues" you are having before I decide whether I want to use it or not.

OP: I have seen a few users say their internet goes in and out. DSL is pretty common and should be fine. I wonder if the problem with the in and out internet comes from the draw or how many users are on the internet at the same time in the household.

We were watching a movie last night through the internet and it paused when I tried to open a page on my cell phone. My phone wouldn't load and the movie paused. We probably had one other user on the internet at the time.

Wish we had a VDI board here. It would be much easier to follow the posts since just about every company out there hiring is using/requiring the VDI.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)