Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thank you for your kind words. - I will check the unemployment office. sm

Posted: Sep 18th, 2019 - 9:01 pm In Reply to: Hi--If there is vocational counseling available - W/C Reviewer

Thank you for your suggestions. I was doing a billing and coding course but that just doesn't seem to interest me as much as I'd like to get back to talking with patients and coworkers in real time. I did learn a lot though so even though I haven't completed it, it's still an option. I'm just afraid it's going to send me right back into isolation in an office somewhere.

I thought about medical assisting but, again, more course work and I just really need to bring in some money.

Voc rehab sounds like a great idea; I'll definitely look into it. I actually was laid off from an MTSO and received unemployment for a little while but since I was doing some IC work, I had to go off the unemployment and wound up owing money back. In my state, I had to be actively looking and applying, so, of course, I found an IC job right away.

Thank you, again! You're such a wonderful soul to take time from your day to help out. It is appreciated!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)