Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I am really trying my best to get out after - 29 years in this field.

Posted: Sep 18th, 2019 - 4:31 pm In Reply to: Not Fair - Me too

I'm in my 40s. I have a lot more to give but, unfortunately, this profession has me drained emotionally, physically and financially.

It is so difficult to learn all these new accounts and their rules as it is, and then only to have it all lost and start all over again on a whim, which is what it's like working with the companies who have Nuance accounts.

I am truly just doing this right now but I am feeling the angst of it all and I honestly cannot take it. I apply to whatever I can on Indeed in my area and am willing to take low pay for an in-office position just to get away from this stress.

VDI is a failure. It is so not worth it. Even if you buy the new computer, the VDI is controlled by India IT and all the glitches and bumps in the road are time and money wasted.

I'm not even mad anymore. I just refuse to give my time and energy for such low pay. I have no money to give this profession. I have no money to even help my husband with the bills. I make enough to buy groceries.

I.just.can't.do.this.anymore!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)