Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Same thing happened when he was hiring - for Wahlscribe...sm

Posted: Sep 17th, 2019 - 2:38 pm In Reply to: CAF Transcription - DeeAnn

a couple of years back. I found out about the job and reached out because I knew him from back in the day when we both posted on MT Desk. I had to reach out again before he actually got back to me. Then weeks went by and he kept telling me that the account was still not ready to go live. So from application to start, it took a good 6 weeks to 2 months. I think that's the way he operates. He starts recruiting way, way ahead of time. It's not that he's stringing anyone along. There really was a job, it just was not an immediate job. So, if you need or would like a new job in say 6-8 weeks, then you'll probably be okay. It's not really that he's disorganized, he just does not communicate the fact that he is pre-recruiting and that the job isn't going to start immediately. He really should be clearer about that fact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)