Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Some people will respond with well my company is - great but not hiring. *rolling eyes* sm

Posted: Sep 16th, 2019 - 2:27 pm In Reply to: She wants to make and run a page, then make the time to - run it according to her own rules. sm

Really? How bored are you to post such nonsense? Yep, you're so helpful with your vague posting... ugh...

I really need out of this profession. Does anyone else suffer from insomnia due to this profession? I have serious anxiety all the time. It's this job. I really can't blame it on anything but this job. It's all bait and switch. Every single job I have had has not panned out for one reason or another in this profession. It really stinks. And don't even get me started on the pay and the knowledge you must have to decipher these reports. I feel sorry for the patients.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)