Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

They are desperate for help because of the low wages - that nobody can live on sm

Posted: Sep 13th, 2019 - 10:17 am In Reply to: I wondered what that was all about. Thank you for - highlighting the truth. I have

and so many are not willing to accept.

MTSOs are so greedy and money hungry that they accept these lowball offers for accounts just to get it, which means they pay less to the MTs who make the money for them.

Another one I've noticed with this sneaky "my company is hiring, we have lots of work, PM me" crap recruiting is PennHealth on the FB MTU page and a few others I can't recall at the moment.

Beware: If you're on a MT FB page and someone is advertising how much work they have and how wonderful their company is and PM them for details, the rates are likely so low you won't make money, as well as it's against the page rules. That's why the sneaky undercover "PM me" game.

The company and the person posting are both despicable and not to be trusted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)