Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board

If you are employee, you file a claim with your state - DOL office. They will take it

Posted: Sep 9th, 2019 - 8:01 pm In Reply to: UNPAID - HELP

from there. The company is registered to do business in your state. They usually will give them an opportunity to first pay up NOW. There are also penalties for each day you are not paid. Start with your own DOL and go from there. Good luck.


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)