Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 57)

The OP didnt ask for opinions, in fact, she asked people to - keep it to themselves sm

Posted: Sep 9th, 2019 - 4:10 pm In Reply to: None of our business- yet they post here in a public forum - asking for opinion- so they get it

Some of you are absolutely determined to shove your opinions in everyone else's face no matter what the situation. Seems like many of you deliberately find something in almost every post to pick a fight or stir up trouble.

Even if someone asks a question requiring only a simple yes or no answer, some of you will deliver a lecture with your superior, high and mighty I-know-what's-best-for-you-and-you-dont-so-you-better-listen-to-me-and-do-what-I-say attitude. That never fails, no matter what the topic of any post.

Then you kind of people get upset when YOU dont like what you hear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)