Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

There is NO way I would wait 30-45 days to be paid. - If they dont have money in reserve SM

Posted: Aug 21st, 2019 - 12:14 pm In Reply to: Company start up with JV, who has a good reputation, I think. sm - Tiny bit of info

to pay people up front for two weeks work, that does not sound good. They want to hire people to work, they better have money to pay for it that first two weeks.

If you're going to start a business, you need to be prepared for the expenses and PAYROLL should be the first expense in line to be paid.

if they dont have money available, that's a HUGE RED FLAG. That account is new and I'd be extremely wary, the account could disappear for whatever reason and there you'd sit with nothing.

His promises mean nothing. Look at his track record. I dont think I'd take that risk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)