Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I would never take a job where my pay went down based on something I could not control. - MT2

Posted: Aug 19th, 2019 - 11:19 pm In Reply to: FYI, Acusis is hiring on Indeed, just know - your rate is dropped o 2 cpl if you send anything

Imagine getting some crap mumbling dictator with static. Not only do you transcribe half as fast as you normally would trying to figure out what is being said, but on top of that you get paid half as much because you have to send it to proofing as well. So you work twice as long and get half the pay, which works out to 25% of what you would normally get paid for your effort, and absolutely none of it is your fault.

Anyone transcriptionist who agrees to such a pay stipulation should have their head examined.

Oh... and boy, talk about a sure-fire method to ensure that Doctors get back reports filled with "probably right", "sounds good", and "best guesses".

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)