Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

Transcription file tests - Will not do

Posted: Aug 19th, 2019 - 6:49 pm In Reply to:

I don't know how many times I have been down that road and never again. Unless it is a job that is an employee position and pays a decent wage, not the pittance they throw at us now, I refuse to do those tests. I think they have you do that to help catch them up on some dictation.

Since there are no jobs like I described above any longer, I have to settle for IC at the pittance they throw at us, but I do what I want when I want. I do this for supplement. I learned a long time ago and after painfully having to file for bankruptcy this is not a job you can depend on to make a living any longer. I have an outside job part time and do this as well.

I have done everything over the years and this is the best I can come up with at this point in time. This job sucks and every company, especially the Nuance clones and their witchy QA who pick apart every little GD thing is all that is out there. If I see they are coming after me, QA that is, I log off. Half the time, I just delete the reports. I am going to get fired either way as there is no pleasing those people I notice I NEVER make a lab value error, medical term error or other things that really count. They have to pick apart ands and commas and so forth. They are the devil just like Nuance!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)