Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 48)

Are you being ghosted? - “A cruel game - Your hired! Ahh..Just Kidding!

Posted: Aug 17th, 2019 - 4:37 pm In Reply to: Did anyone get hired by CAF? - sm

Read the article, “What the Hell is going on in Human Resources?” And it describes being what is referred to as ghosted, whether it is someone who has changed their mind but doesn’t have the decency of informing you or someone has facetiously offered you a job knowing full well you would not be provided with what is required to do the job - training, a compatible application to work from, enough work/income to keep the bills paid, dragging out the process over 2-3 months until you are so financially devastated, you must return to a job search with a greater lapse in unemployment on your resume...it’s impossible to recover from for those who are sole operators. It happened to me. I never had any complaints of my work, showed up for 30 years to do a good job I was proud of, made a couple MTSOs a lot of money. Now I live in my van and am destitute. I think this site is a mine field. If you worked for a major MTSO and took the bait on line to voice your frustrations and your opinions, you will be faced with revenge from these ungodly people who have no qualms at all regarding sending a person to an early grave from sheer stress of trying to make a living in their career and facing road blocks designed to take you out permanently.

It is what it is and it is happening to many but most have a husband’s income or are close to retirement so just leave quietly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)