Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 33)

Get a Herman Miller - tired MT

Posted: Jul 22nd, 2019 - 6:08 pm In Reply to: New chair - Need info

Funny, I was just talking about this chair on another thread. I bought a Herman Miller Mirra chair years ago. They are quite expensive but I found a used one at a used office furniture store and it has been worth every penny. If you can find a used one, go for it! They actually come in different sizes so you can get one that fits your body. They have other models you can look at, too. I went through several chairs over the years, then had to try using cushions and pillows when the seats got hard and uncomfortable. Remember those Forever Comfy seat cushions that came out years ago? Sure, they're comfy as long as your definition of Forever is about three months!
I just wish I had found this chair when I first started doing MT. I would have saved myself ten years of sore butt and aching back.
Good luck! I hope you find the perfect chair (and don't forget the tax write-off)!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)