Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

They are still a big company and many of us do like working there. sm - KS MT

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2019 - 2:10 pm In Reply to: Keystrokes should not be on there. - see message

They were upfront about the issues, and the last paycheck was NOT two weeks late. They told us that it would be a few months and they have been less and less late, last time only 1 day.

I'm not posting this to get attacked, just to give my opinion of the company.

As a lead MT on a very big account, I can say that no one on that account has left.

The accounts are good, management is good, and while there have been issues, the good outweighs the bad.

If they were a new company, I would be worried, but they will be fine. They've been in business over 20 years, and while it's not for everyone, I have been happy there for 16 years.

I have good health insurance, life insurance for myself and my husband, PTO and still make a decent living. I can call or email my coordinator and get a response quickly. If I have an IT problem, I put in a ticket and get help the same day, usually within minutes. If volume is high, CSS will help me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)