Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

if you get NJA during makeup time... - sleepymt

Posted: Jun 14th, 2019 - 8:05 pm In Reply to: NJA again - mom2huskies

If you get NJA during makeup time, do you have to wait the 6 minutes and then keep checking just like your regular schedule.

Sorry if this sounds odd, I just have so much NJA, barely any PTO, using the no pay option, no sign of life from the HDSM or PM, and my brain hurts. I've been lucky there has been work when I have the makeup time. However with this week in particular, I fear I won't have enough to last the 2 hours I was able to put aside for makeup this weekend.

I don't remember so much NJA at this time of year. I work late afternoon/nights and have sometimes been lucky in the past. This year is just insane with the NJA. Last I checked, we supposedly have close to 80 accounts in our BOB yet NJA every day. Bizarre...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)