Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

MT week - always the same - sleepy mt

Posted: May 24th, 2019 - 7:35 pm In Reply to:

MT week is a farce from MModal. It is one week out of the year they celebrate MTs to thank us for making them successful with little games and a opportunity to win one of two jackpots of $50. There is no bonus, no "hey we're going to give you a living wage"...it's just malarkey. We get daily emails from the CEO and other higher-ups plus our managers tell us to "celebrate" on InnerCircle (the main website for MModal/Aquity) and participate in this farce. We also get emails from MT and QA people of the year or month to tell us about their lives and how rosy it all is. If you want more information on MModal/Aquity MT week, type "MT week" in the search engine on the MModal page here and a lot of posts will come up about it.

I agree with the first poster in that I don't understand where these MT and QA people of the month and year come from. They have families, a house, other activities outside work and talk about their great lives. I cannot relate to any of their stories. They do not represent me, my experience or the majority of experiences from my fellow MTs. To be honest, I've stopped reading most of the emails now and just toss them. They always say the same thing every year.

To the "well then leave!" crowd, I can't right now. I have certain circumstances that prevent this. I am working on it but some of it is beyond my control. It doesn't mean I can't be irritated by a company who says their main reason for success and being noticed is their MTs yet they treat us like trash.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)