Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Anon - - Another Thing

Posted: May 24th, 2019 - 6:50 pm In Reply to: I would suggest then - anon

Did you ever once stop to think that maybe that person living in the boonies, who we'll say did make that choice, maybe had a spouse/significant other, they had kids and didn't want to live in a big city to raise their kids, found a decent place in the boonies, then the spouse/significant other walked out or died, and the one left had to try to finish raising the kids and make ends meet and an ever decreasing salary, no benefits, no time off, etc.?

How about if someone's significant other seemed like a wonderful person and after moving to the boonies, started abusing the other, and that person's every move was monitored?

What if these 2 things, along with even worse scenarios, might be what some of the posters here are living through or have lived through and then you made the statement that they "should put their panties on and learn to deal with life the way it is"? Tell me how that makes you feel, thinking of these scenarios?

I don't wish ill on people, but again, I hope you will one day be on the other side of this conversation and that you remember exactly what you told other people they should do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)