Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Groceries thankfully can be delivered, as can most - prescriptions. I go to the doctor SM

Posted: May 23rd, 2019 - 12:02 pm In Reply to: So, you all are saying basically it is a ...sm - Jan

right now by uber, but county provides ride assistance for low income if that service is in your area and you are low income. I'm lucky enough to be in an area for grocery delivery. Everything else I need is ordered online and delivered by postal service or UPS. My rent includes utilities so I dont have to go to the library for books, I can get e-books on my tablet and watch videos online.

I wish people would stop nagging for details. We know our situation and dont really owe anyone any explanations with personal details.

I hope the people LOL'ing and being ugly never have to face the situation some of us are in. If you do wind up in that situation, I can promise you that your attitude toward us right now will change pretty darn quick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)