Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Horrible company Keizer - Yes it is

Posted: May 21st, 2019 - 2:24 pm In Reply to: horrible, horrible company -- quit while you can - nm

I worked for them before VDI came on board and QA was absolutely unbearable! They found something wrong with everything and I mean everything, down to the commas. You could do a two line report and they would correct something, so minute it was unbelievable.

Nice, who cares, does that pay the bills, no! The pay was low like all of them out there and again, just not worth the brain damage. Look elsewhere, but again, they are all in bed with Nuance and they are all terrible. I actually found a small doctors office close to where I live and was finally able to shut the door on working for these rotten companies. Look elsewhere!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)