Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No pay for CC entry - I stopped

Posted: May 17th, 2019 - 9:33 am In Reply to: CC entry information in Inscribe - question

putting in the addresses, as they have them on file and have clerks who are paid to do that sort of thing. I also would just put in the name however it was dictated and/or spelled out, which was very rare. I am so sick and tired of all this free work and then getting reamed if it is not 110% correct. You get what you pay for. I am through researching patients and/or cc's. If I can't get a patient on a couple of tries, I send it to the client, same with cc's. Again, this abuse is beyond anything anyone can imagine and there isn't another job out there that rips off its employees, who by the way, make them money or they would be elsewhere, the way these MTSOs do. I am looking forward to the day, when they are all run out of business and some of them are struggling as so many MTs have gotten smart and left the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)