Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: I tried working for them 10+ years ago for their .. (Views: 36)

When I used it back in the day, I just told my client that the *total* was correct. - sm

Posted: May 8th, 2019 - 8:00 am In Reply to: MTStars Rounding Amount - chovey

Even if it was rounding off the individual documents. No idea why it does that, but I double-checked multiple times, and the dollar invoice *total* amount included the cents amount as well as dollars absolutely correctly.

My line counts were always correct, checking 65 Chars/Line under Step 4. I only checked 5 items there, left all the rest unchecked -- S. No, File Name, Amount, Lines (65 Chars/Line), and Pages. Though you may need some more or different items there for your purposes.

You may have to get a paid line counting program if that one glitch makes Flash Count impossible to use. We're not the only ones who've had this problem. It's just the way it's always worked (see below link).

Oh, also, I saved and printed to .pdf with a free .pdf converter program (www.dopdf.com) via Finish - Invoice Preview & Print. I never could get the .rtf export function to work correctly.

LINK/URL: https://www.mtstars.com/m-Flash-Count-Question-sm-78208.html

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)