Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

New antivirus from Aquity - OHMT

Posted: Apr 25th, 2019 - 8:07 am In Reply to: New antivirus from Aquity...my experience - sleepymt

I replied to an email, giving this tech date, time, day to contact me. He called me right at the beginning of my shift, right on time. The task took him 1-1/2 hours and my WiFi is fast, but he seemed to struggle with the other antivirus or something else that wouldn’t work correctly because he kept clicking on the same sections. He finally got the antivirus to load and yes, it did a lot of updates. He rebooted the computer, then did a full system scan, rebooted Modal computer again, called me and said all is good to go. I never had to enter my password to get into the computer after he did a reboot twice, it came right back up to my home screen. You need to email your HDSM because even if not during your shift, that is paid S employee technical downtime. I’d enter the times manually and if you have to knock those hours off your shift so as to not go past allowed hours, so be it. I would not do that on my free time, it’s on the company. Good luck, hope they agree to pay you for those hours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)