Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

To CTMT OP here - Responding to you

Posted: Apr 23rd, 2019 - 10:20 am In Reply to:

STOP BEING NASTY. I simply asked for help as the owner was e mailed all weekend and so was the payroll company. Stop with the attitude. I simply came here as a last resort as I tried everything I could do. It was the payroll company's fault and the owner EVENTUALLY got it straightened out although after there were personal repercussions. I am deleting this thread because people like you turn this into what it was not meant to be. This was not meant as a PR thread on behalf of this company. It was not meant as a bash for this company. It was a plea for help after MANY e mails were sent FOR DAYS. The issue has been resolved as I said but with many personal repercussions and no thanks to people like you who make this board what it should not be. A personal sounding ground. Don't @ me. I simply asked for help on a particular issue as a LAST RESORT. Now I ask the mods to please delete this thread so that this does not turn into what it should not be a sounding ground on the company. IT WAS MEANT AS A LAST RESORT FOR HELP. OMG!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)