Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I'm thinking about it, and Census as well - MTMama

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2019 - 5:22 pm In Reply to: Has anyone looking for work tried an employment agency? - W/C Reviewer

I agree. If you don't mind working temp, it's a paycheck, plus in years past, I found a job that way (the company hiring me paid the "penalty fee" that the temp company charged for losing me, so it wasn't anything sneaky). Probably these days we'll need to know a little more to get office work, such as Excel and PowerPoint. But I'm just guessing.

Also, if you don't mind pounding the pavement or running around in your car, or sometimes working on the phone at home, there are certain jobs open with the US Census Bureau. For sure they are going to need a LOT of hires for the 2020 Census, if you can stand to wait a bit. I think they are taking applications right now for those jobs (enumerators). They pay a decent wage, and mileage on top of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)