Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 57)

It's kind of a hassle and takes a while, but worth every minute just to have that cursor fatter - sm

Posted: Apr 20th, 2019 - 1:18 pm In Reply to: Could you say how? I anticipate having this issue myself. - I especially need the wider cursor. (nm)

When you get to the Nuance home page, put the cursor anywhere and right click personalize and go from there.  I started with changing the window colors and schemes and saw other links to do other stuff.  The cursor thickness is in keyboard settings, which I think you can get to from there also with easy access or something.  I had to just open stuff and find out what it did, didn't write anything down, so can't tell you specifics, but it can all be done from the Nuance home page.  Hope this helps; it gives you a starting point if nothing else.   

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)