Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Fluency - sm

Posted: Apr 19th, 2019 - 8:18 pm In Reply to: Fluency - sm

Fluency is great. It has a feature called Document Check which is a huge slow down. It would be okay if they would set it up just to check age and gender. That is extremely helpful. For most everything else it stops on, it is dead wrong and you ignore past all of it all day long. The ADT screen is decent, and the physician databases are usually helpful for cc’s. You can set up your screen so that the client profile is always visible off to one side, which I personally find helpful. Or you can set it up so you can access it with a few keyboard clicks and don’t have to see it cluttering your screen. Nice to have the option. If anyone asked me, I would have a few major suggestions after working in it for a decade, and I would love to see a universal client profile, but overall a great platform.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)