Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Athreon - productivity

Posted: Apr 17th, 2019 - 2:18 pm In Reply to: Use expander shortcuts - IT user

Oh yes, I've been a transcriptionist and editor since 1996 - I definitely use expanders!!! :) Sorry, I should have been more clear about my question. For those who work for Athreon, you know that the process is F1 to get to the timestamp box, CTL ALT T to enter the time, then F1 again to get to the typing box, then you type. Then repeat. Over and over and over again. When the speaker only says one or two words, the above process takes so much valuable time away. I was wondering if there is something you do that makes it worthwhile because after about 10 mins of it, I don't feel like the $ is worth it! I thought about just typing the entire thing out first, then going back and adding all of the timestamps, but that obviously requires me to listen to the audio twice...so I'm not loving that idea. Your ideas are appreciated. :) Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)