Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

what a pain! - anon

Posted: Mar 22nd, 2019 - 2:08 am In Reply to: Foot Pedal Issues - OldieButGoodie

How frustrating! At first I thought okay, sticky pedal. Then I thought change the USB port, but you've been way ahead of me with possible solutions. Are you working in Windows? If so, perhaps MS could offer suggestions. What does VEC tech support have to say? Are the voice files DS2? Are you downloading from a platform or FTP? Have you tried a VEC USB-1? From which company did you purchase the pedal and what does their tech support say? Have you run a zillion virus and malware scans? The only other thing I can think of is switching electrical outlets or power cords, but I bet you've already tried all that as well. Can you take the foot pedal to a computer repair store and hook it up to one of their machines? I bet Win 10 is the culprit, only because I really dislike Win 10. Have you tried it with an older OS, maybe Win 7? So sorry you are going through this, sure hope you can find an answer, as this is not a great way to end a long and dedicated career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)