Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Slightly more than typing/VR lph overall - for me at least

Posted: Mar 21st, 2019 - 7:45 pm In Reply to: How many lph does QA average? - nm

Just like everything else, it depends.

We have to do a full audit of files that come to QA (vs just checking what has been flagged). If it's one of our best MTs, that means I check what they've flagged and then do a fast proofread along with the audio and then send it off...though of course for a good MT, it's the mushmouths and poor quality audio that they're sending to QA anyway.

If it's a new MT still on full QA, it can be a LOT slower than just doing the file myself by the time I make corrections and give feedback and pointers so they can learn. Double that if it's someone who is struggling even with easy dictators and I'm having to give repeat feedback and more extensive comments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)