Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Shut off comments - I love it

Posted: Mar 19th, 2019 - 12:48 pm In Reply to: She didnt like the truth being told about the pay and - shut off comments LOL sm

You can run, but you can't hide. These rotten companies have horrible reputations and MTs are leaving in droves and rightfully so. I used to absolutely love this job, and I grew to hate it so much, I could hardly work. I would fall asleep right at my keyboard after about an hour. When all the VDI lies came, I left. I don't think I could ever go back, unless I could hook up with a doctor's office or something like that and every once in a while I do see ads, unfortunately not close to where I live, so I found something else.

Somehow you have to have enough dignity not to be insulted any longer by these companies and for those who are always screaming, "they have to work at home," no other option, then find another WAH job for cryin out loud. Anyone can make a change, it's up to you! No excuses are acceptable, especially with this work. I even did it just for supplement income and it still drove me right out the door.

I really don't miss it at all. The abuse did me in finally and like a bad relationship, you just have to get out, no matter what.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)