Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

QMED -- RUN AWAY...DON'T WALK - Demaris

Posted: Mar 16th, 2019 - 10:28 am

Having been an MT for over 20 years and worked for many companies, I was encouraged by their job opening posting.   I applied and was hired.   Nothing or very little that they listed in the job opening posting was true.   They advertise a bonus from time to time.   Even when the work was stockpiled and the bosses were begging for us to work...nada, nope, never saw it.   They tell you that you get 2 cents a line for all transcription that you just copy and paste but there it does not show up ever on your line counts and there is no way to verify if you are getting paid or not.   The boss, Lori, takes her cut, the MT supervisors get theirs and then the QA people and technical support people (from India) get theirs.   You as the hard-working MT get what is left (4 cents a line).   There is absolutely no training for any accounts.   The QA people on several occasions, docked my reports for things that my supervisor had told us NOT to do or to do...I did complain and was told that I was correct but never saw a corrected QA report.  LIKE I SAID, RUN...DON'T WALK FROM THIS COMPANY.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)