Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Here are posts from the archives on Davis Transctiption - now Clear Choice, back to 2005

Posted: Mar 11th, 2019 - 6:53 pm In Reply to: THANK YOU for the information! nm - WeMustStickTogether

Guess not much has changed - read on.

Other related messages found in our database

Davis Transcription
This is a small company outside of Pittsburgh. No, they are not a back door to India. I worked for them a short time only because I got more money elsewhere. Found them to be very friendly and paid on time. I just happened to be familiar with many of the docs as I was raised in Pittsburgh.

Davis Transcription
Another Scam Company - Worked there took 2 months to get a check - had several emails from others who have said they have never been paid. Even the BBB has them listed as a problem.

Did anyone ever look at the Davis Transcription website/banner - sm
I had to laugh because - get this - there are spelling and grammar mistakes on the website. If this is a transcription company, I would think the last thing you would have on your website is a spelling mistake, grammatical and punctuation mistakes. It makes me wonder if this is a back door company to India. So I did a search on MTStars to find out about it, and there is nothing but bad stuff. So my question is this ... after I'm done giggling .... is this a company that sends the work to India???

Neil M Davis
I prefer this one. It is awesome.
Sounds like Davis. If it is then it is the same situationas last year and the year before. If it is Davis then you have to make a decision as to whether or not you like this. MANY have left what could have been a great position because of her inabilty to respect the MTs enough to pay regularly. Why others put up with it is beyond me. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)