Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I worked for them and posted here not long ago. - They use the old standard

Posted: Mar 8th, 2019 - 11:10 am In Reply to: Anyone currently working for RI Transcriptions? - mt30

We are growing and need more help...blah, blah, blah. In reality, one of the owners is nothing more than a snooty, condescending B_ITCH...fill in the blank. The snottier she is, the more amused she is with herself. Their turnover is high. As soon as I found a replacement, I left w/o notice. No one has to be treated as disrespectfully as this person thinks is okay. MTs are putting money in her pocket, yet she treated us like garbage and was quite amused by this treatment.

Not surprised there are ads popping up for them regularly now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Anyone currently working for RI Transcriptions? - mt30 (Views: 665, 2019-03-08, 10:53 am)
    • I worked for them and posted here not long ago. - They use the old standard
      • Gave up - me (Views: 596, 2019-03-08, 11:31 am)
    • Run - No one should work for this company (Views: 634, 2019-03-08, 11:56 am)
    • Thanks - mt30 (Views: 536, 2019-03-08, 12:57 pm)