Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Sounds like SN or CR again My 2 Cents - Been There Done That

Posted: Feb 19th, 2019 - 5:16 pm In Reply to: One can tell you never worked in an office. - anon

I'm another one who got hired, had a 1 hour training session jammed down my throat in 20 minutes. CR spoke so friggin fast it was almost laughable. I have never in my life met such a nasty person as SN. I've been in this business 30 years and I'm a good MT, valued and very conscientious, take pride in doing good work, BUT there should be a learning curve and you shouldn't be scolded and insulted for making mistakes especially when you have this person breathing down your neck. You are new for Chriss Sakes, you are probably a bit nervous, and SN feeds off of that, I guarantee. There is a way to train and there is a way to QA and neither one of these people have it right. Yep, that good pay was not worth it to be treated like that. But that's the way they do business. And that's why they keep trying to hire, and that's why the owner speaks so fast when she is training because she has had to do it SO MANY times before and she knows she will have to keep on doing so many, many times, because they can't keep anybody, because nobody is, well, perfect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)