Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

We knew it was coming, and now we know when and how. - Nick Alias

Posted: Feb 13th, 2019 - 8:33 am In Reply to: How is the new pay scale at iScribes going? - wondering

Well, we all knew when Nuance took over that things were going to probably go downhill. Now we know how and when. The two talking heads shared a video with us (you know, the "exciting news" spiel that always precedes the further demise of our paychecks)about the new technology that is going to be put in place maybe by the end of the year. Sounds like voice recognition scribing of the patient chart which we will then have to edit. I predict when this is put into place, they will require our productivity to probably triple for half the pay. Bets, anyone? I also predict a new reassuring video from the talking heads soon that "change is scary but, don't worry, it's for the better" and "what we do is important." Now that Nuance is involved, the only thing that is important is how much of our pay can be put back into their pockets. I would advise staying away from this company, now that Nuance is involved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)