Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Exactly. I outlined several months ago what this was - costing MTs in tangible and intangible

Posted: Feb 4th, 2019 - 12:16 pm In Reply to: VDI Install - New MTs

costs - I was excoriated by some on this board that claimed it was all a "lie", and only they had the "true" answers, that all the problems with VDI was only in my mind, that VDI worked great....yeah, right. Yet here were are. Several months down the road, TTCI still has not resolved the issues with VDI through Nuance. If anything, bigger mess than before.

Does any MT really think this is going to be a smooth go the rest of the way? If so, only kidding yourself.

TTCI REALLY SCREWED UP ON THIS, STARTING WITH THEM CRAWLING INTO BED WITH NUANCE. Has been downhill with them ever since. I'm watching the clock until retirement kicks in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)