Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board

Only if you are employee status - Anon

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2019 - 11:10 am In Reply to: When the company you work for is in a different state, - cardmt

If you are on employee status, your wage has to be at least your state's minimum. Does not apply if you are IC, though. Hence, one of the many many reasons MT-ing is now largely just IC. :-(


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)