Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 41)

MS Word 10 - Work for two companies that use WOrd

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2019 - 10:38 am In Reply to: Those of you who work with 2 companies.... - MT

Hi - hope I get this right. I work for two different companies where the work is transcribed in MS Word (I have Windows 10, MS word 2016 I think).

They have sent me "templates" (MS word documents) that have the margins and font and other stuff already set - so I have those in folders. But for some accounts, I have to create new - basically I just open a new word document, follow their instructions for margins, font/size, etc., and then I save the document (I might name the report consult.smith.nameofaccount (or some version thereof). I then keep them in a folder per account and may sub divide folders as needed. I also create a folder under each account called MISC where I copy each template I have or have created - because sometimes I will forget and save the document with the template name instead of renaming it. That way, I have a "clean" original template.

I'm not sure if this answers your question - feel free to email me though. as I've been working for a while now in Word (versus platforms). :-)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)