Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Paid once a month - I hated it too

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2019 - 10:56 am In Reply to: VDI plus only getting paid once a month ... - sm

When I went to work for TTCI I couldn't believe she paid only once a month and held back a month when you started, but I was so desperate for a job I put up with it and jumped through so many hoops for that company, I never thought it was a good company to work for.

Bottom line is, it is all about the owner. She acted like it was such a privilege to work for her and it wasn't. When N came on board that was the beginning of the end and all of these companies just lie, lie, lie. When VDI came up I was gone and found another MTSO to work for and when VDI comes on with that company, I'm gone again. Dusting off the ole resume' and looking elsewhere. This job is dead!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)