Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

RJS Communications, LLC - Suki.ai - LilJay

Posted: Jan 19th, 2019 - 6:04 pm In Reply to: RJS Communications, LLC - Ladyrose

Never got info for working on Suki. Instead got this email: I am sure many of you are wondering where the training information is for Suki. In speaking with them yesterday the information was supposed to come over last evening. When it wasn't received we reached out to them this morning to understand what was going on. > > In speaking with their Chief Operations Officer, there is a security issue with their system that they just learned about related to contractors accessing the system from outside networks. It was not identified until late yesterday by the newly hired Chief Technology Officer and I was not informed until this afternoon. The issue is related to patient privacy and security, and their is no immediate solution. > > As a result, we are not going to be able to start work on Monday. We are working to determine if there is an alternative way for remote contractors to access the system that could assist them with solving this problem. At this point, I do not have a clear solution or timeline for resolution. > > My team has spent a lot of time and money in getting us to this point and we are working diligently to see if we can help Suki resolve the issue. Please accept my deepest apologies. We are going to get each of you that attending training the training pay and I am working to get you each a little something more. > > I completely understand if you are not able to wait for us to see if we can short out the situation. If we do get them back on track, you will immediately be rehired and can pick up right where you left off. > > I will be update you when I have more information. If you have any questions related to this situation, you can address it with myself. If you have any questions related to other opportunities Cheri might be recruiting for, please contact her. > > Once again, please accept my deepest and sincere apologies in regards to this unfortunate incident. I truly hope we can find a technological solution that will get you all back working in the near future. > > Yours in success, > > Jason > > Jason D. Angel > RJS Communications, LLC > 984-220-1299 Very concerned, especially after I sent my SS# and signature on hiring docs. Called - went straight to voicemail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)