Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

CPSI - yesir

Posted: Jan 16th, 2019 - 2:13 am In Reply to: Could anyone tell me about a platform called CPSI? - Anything good, bad, ugly about it? SM

It depends on the account but so far all CPSI accounts I have worked on are straight typing and SUPER easy. CPSI is basically where you will log onto that hospital's system and type directly into their system. WORD based, very easy and user friendly. Basically you are putting in a patient MR# and finding correct patient and date and opening the WORD document and typing. There will be acct specifics given to you for whatever account you are working on, but the ones I have worked on so far have been very basic and very simple and easy. ALL straight typing. You will be left alone to type and not be bothered, unless there is feedback from a client, and you turn in your lines in WorkForce at the end of your shift each day you type on CPSI, line counts are usually retrieved hitting alt T W. Usually the AUDIO only will come through Fluency but you will type into the hospital's system using a WORD document. There are some accounts where you log directly into a remote computer in that hospital's system. Regardless, they are all pretty much done the same way and it is all WORD based, your expanders will work, you are left alone to type. Since there is nothing but audio files in Fluency, there is nothing to be audited (unless someone is going to be told to go in and find a report to look at later, but that person would also have to have access to the CPSI platform to be able to go in and find a report to look at, and they would have to know what to look for, either MR#, etc. Most accounts are not having this done. Some accts are being moved to Fluency, some are holding their own and not making that move.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)