Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Is anyone with a company who is on VDI 100% now - YrsMT

Posted: Jan 15th, 2019 - 1:44 pm

It seems extensions have been the norm since VDI started months ago, and the one I am with still have some MTs who are waiting help from the Help Desk, if that is what you want to call it.  I have been working during these extensions, with each cut off date being kicked down the road, so that now it has been since 11/30 and I still log in under the regular program.  My manager did mention that perhaps today (15th) would be the cut off date, but so far haven't heard anything to that effect, so I just keep working, as eventually I will be quitting because I refused to install VDI.  I am just wondering if anyone is now working with a MTSO who has all of their MTs functioning with VDI.  This is such a destructive path Nuance has taken.  It will be interesting, at long last, to see how this disaster plays out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)