Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Another one bites the dust. Rev has now instituted - voice recognition stating editing

Posted: Jan 14th, 2019 - 8:22 pm

will make the work produced faster, etc.....you all know the drill.   I haven't tried their program yet.  I have a regular typing job and I avoid editing like the plague!  Why, oh, why do these companies think speech wreck is such a winning ticket to increased income for us?  Even with one person speaking, speech wreck isn't very accurate much less two, three or four voices or more talking at once.  I was at my grocery store tonight and starting pay for deli employees is $14/hour and that includes NO voice recognition!  Imagine that.  You actually talk to people instead of having to edit your conversation with them.  It's all so sad and also tiring fighting these changes.  I have seven more years until retirement unfortunately.   Maybe I can become best friends with sliced ham at $14/hour.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)