Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Experience - MTs are the only ones who care

Posted: Jan 13th, 2019 - 12:43 pm In Reply to: YES! This^^^ - Thank you

You are spot on about VR and experience, but it seems we are the only ones who care. When I started doing this job, it did matter and we tried to achieve as much knowledge and accuracy as we possibly could and we were rewarded, but now, we are insulted! The minute they started to send to India, that was a wake up call, we didn't heed to and now look where we are; working like slaves for next to nothing pay, QA that rips us apart over commas, and so on and so on.

It has forced so many out and I do read on Facebook mostly that some MTs still have a decent job, but not working for this bloodsucking MTSOs.

A new year, a new job and life will go on, and let Nuance screw everyone with that ridiculous VDI crap! I hope they get screwed over in the end. What a rotten company and MM is no better.

PS: Go LA Rams!

I don't have any answers to the dilemma we are in, other than to get out and leave it behind, because you just cannot keep working for a such a nonrewarding job and take the constant abuse, NJA, IC status and the list is endless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)