Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board

word for a drain - frazzled MT

Posted: Jan 8th, 2019 - 7:47 pm

Please help me with a word for a drain of an perianal abscess.  Mallincott drain?

Thank you.


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)