Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

nuance - burnedout

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2019 - 12:11 pm In Reply to: Thanks for responding. I hope you are doing well given - the circumstances.

Much better thank you. First of all my blood pressures better than it's been in years. I also signed on with a temp company. When they asked me what minimum pay rate I expected I told them 12-13 an hour not knowing what pay rates even are in my area. (That seemed like a good wage after what I was making at N, LOL). They asked if I was sure and they told me to expect a minimum of 15 for my skills and I've been an MT only for almost 40 years! It was a real eye opener. One of them offered me a position for up to 21 an hour but I wasn't able to take it during the time that they needed someone.

So please all MTs out there still wondering if they should leave MT - please do yourself and your families a huge favor and start looking at other options! There are jobs out there that we're qualified to do, even for us older workers!

Good luck to everyone!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)